The travel blog you should follow!
Welcome to my blog! 🙂
I am Kristina Tothova and I grew up in Sládkovičovo, in a small town in south-west part of Slovakia. I used to watch travel documents, and I always dreamed about those places.
And my dream has come true in 2006, when I left country for the first time for more than 1 week: I went to work & study English for 3 months to UK. Since that I have visited 30 countries and I have not stopped yet.
I am 30 years old, and I studied Business Academy & Journalism. I work as a HR Team Lead and I travel anytime I can.
This is a fairy tale about my journey around the world. Follow my blog to travel the world, even if you have a full-time job!
- TRAVELING & geography, of course!
- meeting new people & exploring new cultures
- my family & friends
- taking thousands of photos!
- fairy tales – CINDERELLA , of course 🙂 and Tom & Jerry
- walking – I prefer it also when I travel
- food – this is one of my favorite parts on my blog! And I am dying for olives and bryndza – Slovak national ‘cottage cheese’
- smile & optimism
- islands & sea
- boats – anywhere I go, I have to go by boat, too!
- everything Italian: opera, cuisine, culture, history, people, language…
- shoes (there is never too enough shoes!)
- doing sports (running, biking, skiing, swimming, volleyball, etc.)
- learning foreign languages – LEARN them! It opens you so many opportunities you can not believe! I personally used them in so many situation, I would never expect! I understand 6 languages – Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, English and German, and I have not stopped!
Do you love traveling and do you want to share your experience with others?