Have you heard about Czech alcohol: Absinth? This is really strong alcohol with a long history in Czech Republic.
Today you may visit museum and Absintherie in Prague, the original Absinth shop. I visited Absintherie on Franz Kafka Square in Prague in December.
Here are my impressions:
- The lights & decorations are in green
- There are many souvenirs you can buy
- You can learn about the history of Absinth
- There is wide range of combinations you can drink
- Be careful! Absinth is really strong alcohol, I tried 1 cocktail: Mai Tai, and it was enough 🙂
Have you tried Absinth? Did you like it? Share you experience with us in comments!